Earl Hall Government Meeting Minutes
The regular meeting of Earl Hall duly called on 11/15/16 in Straub 154 commencing at 8:04pm. Minutes were taken by Leadership Representative, Zac Sippel.
- Sunday, November 4th, at 5pm: McClure Hall will have pizza being dispersed throughout the lounges/classrooms for a group study session prior to Finals Week
- Cake Study Break coming up soon – predicted to be on November 28th in GSH
- Winter Leadership Retreat – early February – at the Drift Creek Camp!!!
- Tuesday, November 22nd from 6-8pm in GSH Great Room – puppy de-stress meet and greet (might possibly be on Monday the 21st)
- RHA voted to give $$$ to LGBTQ ARC in Carson Hall to have guest speakers
Approval of Finance/Votes:
- McClure Hall would like $$$ for pizza for a study session on Sunday, December 4th
Earl Hall Government approves the vote to co-host the event with McClure wing and approves the vote to give $300 to fund for pizza
- $$$ approved for cake pans for the Earl Hall kitchen has been allocated
- Position Introductions
- Itinerary vote
- Overview of previously discussed plans
- Events! Vote and approval of funds for McClure wing study session on November 4th
- No meeting during Week 11
- Looking forward to next week
- Planning on doing a career exploration event during Winter quarter, to listen to people/alumni that have taken multiple styles of careers
The meeting was adjourned at 8:49pm by President, Bridget Taylor.