Earl Hall Government Meeting Minutes
The regular meeting of Earl Hall duly called on 11/1/16 in Straub 154 commencing at 8:05pm. Minutes were taken by Leadership Representative, Zac Sippel.
- November 9th – Career Fair, pre-register through VIPPass 11am-12pm is the Backstage Pass, 12pm-4pm actual Career fair in EMU Ballroom
- Contest for 80%+ students in Earl Hall to make portfolio before Thanksgiving Break – winner gets Pizza Party in Week 10
- Future service opportunity: Oregon Food Bank
- Cake Study Break
Approval of Finance/Votes:
- Vote to allocate $50 of funds to purchase cake pans for Earl Hall kitchen
- Unanimous decision from group
- Sarah Jester and Collin Strong from Career Services spoke to us about DuckConnect and the career services resources
- Look into funds for buying cake pans for Earl Hall kitchen
- Updates from each position
The meeting was adjourned at 9:03pm by President, Bridget Taylor.