Earl Hall Government Meeting Minutes
The regular meeting of Earl Hall duly called on 10/25/16 in Straub 154 commencing at 8:06pm. Minutes were taken by Leadership Representative, Zac Sippel.
- This Friday at 8pm – “Speed Friending” in GSH
- One week from Tuesday: Presidential Election – group consensus to combine Hall Government and watching the presidential election
- Homecoming Parade this Friday!!!
- Golf cart decoration from 2-4pm on Friday
- Parade starts at 5pm
Approval of Finance/Votes:
- OFFICIAL VOTE: $675 given to weekly Top 40 Zumba (Zumba at the rec)
- All in favor
- OFFICIAL VOTE: Hip Hop Jam – $225 given to fund
- 3 in favor
- 3 against
- 2 obstain
-Float ideas (Giant duck with little ducks behind)
-Group decorating of float on Friday
-Publicizing event around hall to get people to decorate
- Narrowing down events
-“Social”/educational event: Election watch party
The meeting was adjourned at 8:49pm by President, Bridget Taylor.